Sunday, August 21, 2011

Bottom for Summer 2011 is In!

Goombarh 70 - August 21, 2011
Good Sunday,

Further to my last note of #69, I've thought to add some words to the encouragement of getting readers back into the market.  Yes, fear is all around, as depicted by the news media and specifically by some of the analytical postings on Seeking Alpha such as the following:

These writers are knowledgeable and well meaning, but the Goombarh thinks they are over analyzing, and they do not give a course of action.

Speaking of action, there are yearly doldrums as depicted across the indices following in the comparison chart, the Venture is the key index that I follow, where the juniors that I invest in are traded, but the S&P 500, the Wiltshire and the TSX are shown as well.  Note the green highlighted box showing the summer lows and the swift fall gains.  I believe, that this year 2011, the same picture will play out, as I believe the summer bottom is in with the prevalent pessimism out there.
A truism for the best gains is the lowest entry price possible for your stock position.  Therefore, the action for investors should be careful placement of your investment positions in stocks that have made their lows for this summer.  The gains are coming in September to December. 

As I have completely revamped my own portfolio and am now positioned for the possible fall rising, I thought it would be remiss of me to not mention that to you people, so therefore, now I have mentioned it.  Good luck.

Until next time,
Marco G.

No comments:

Post a Comment