Sunday, September 25, 2011

Rise in Fall for Junior Oils


Goombarh 71 - September 25, 2011

Good Day,
I have not sent any notes recently, because I have nothing to say.  I notice that it has been over one month since my last note and it is now officially fall.  In fact, I may not have made any trades at all for the last 3/4 weeks.  The markets are roiled, but it is just that, eventually everything will get straightened up and it will be business as usual, the world is not coming to an end.  What will happen is continued slow growth in developed markets and faster growth in developing markets.
Following is quite a rational piece by Jeff Miller, about the likelihood of an upcoming recession:
You know me, I am an optimist, and I am positioned for a rise this fall.  I am sitting tight and just waiting, with my junior oils and such.
For those of you, that are fortunate enough to have some cash available, there are just so many bargains in the markets presently.  This is your second chance, since March 2009, to make a killing on superior stocks.
Good Luck to you all!

Until next time,
Marco G.

No comments:

Post a Comment